slug.com slug.com

1 3

The approved media state that Superdrug (a UK store) are being praised for their new range of sanitary products for women branded for (people who menstruate). This couldn’t be further from the truth as there is currently a back lash from women regarding female erasure and it ain’t looking good for this high street staple as we are shopping with our feet.

CHFandango 7 Sep 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I remember when this video used to be a joke. It is sad to see it become the incoherent nightmarish reality it is.

I found it strangely watchable and it did make the point about toxic shock Perhaps this is what Always goes on and why their products are cheeper. It has only recently been de-taxed due to the belief that feminine hygiene was a luxury item in the U.K.

@CHFandango I would like to be open minded about people's identities but there are some objective aspects of reality that can not be ignored without horrifying consequences.

I understand why everyone hates my home state : We are a joke over here.

Being the highest paying state for the employed means nothing if I have to spend four times as much to survive just on housing alone.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:129533
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.