slug.com slug.com

4 0

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

#TheSingularityIsNear 🤖

With sports "news" they have been using these AI writers for years. It is like the translations. They feed in billions of real translating being done, and the AI approximates. Used in Sports for years. I use to call it the sweat sock news, until AI took it over. There is a LOT of repetitive writing going on. Whole news papers would probably go this direction, if any one read them, to keep them competitive. I am certain writers do not like this. Do we care?

The infrastructure that helps this thing exist is on the brink of collapse and I doubt if it can fix the problem before it goes over the tipping point. Don't fix it until it brakes only works for a while then you end up with a cascade failure that is Irrecoverable.

The fact that it : invokes God , has tiny hands and says " Believe me " ; suggests that we are reading something Donald Trump has profitted from.

All it really suggests is that it is, as stated, pulling it's knowledge base from the internet. 🙂

@Amzungu maybe it implies a family history of plagiarism?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:130552
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.