slug.com slug.com

2 0

Okay, so a lot of Conservatives are asking is Erin O'Toole the leader to save us from Trudeau and his left ing globalist partners China and the United Nations. As much as I would love to say yes, he is doing everything to make me say no. Voicing his support for the UN agenda without even flinching. I am so sick of these fake Conservatives. A Conservative loves their country and wants it to remain sovereign and free. They do not want to follow the UN agenda for a One World Unelected government with no property rights, no borders, wealth redistribution to 3rd world people and population redistribution from 3rd world countries to Canada. We do not agree to this agenda and we shout it loudly.

We don't need a centre of the road leader playing nice. Canada is on the edge of a cliff. We need a Trump. Someone with backbone and conviction. Someone who will identify the corruption in Canada and shout it from the rooftops. I am so fucking sick of Conservatives walking on eggshells while the left wing lunatics walk all over us and destroy our country. Take a look around you. We Conservatives have allowed this insanity to occur. The country is dying and one of the first major announcements by our new leader is his support for the United Nations?????? WTF!

THANK GOD WE HAVE PRESIDENT TRUMP IN OUR CORNER!!!!!

jakuboj 8 Sep 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hopefully he lies, and changes his agenda the day he gets elected.
He needs to bring a chaos package in fast so the fall out is achieved inside a year.
The trick is too smash the MSM by bankrupting them!

And people couldn't see through him before. I struggled how to put O'Toole and MacKay in 3rd or 4th place. Don't people read and investigate anything. If the globalist take over in Canada, we will have only ourselves to blame. I have lost all faith in government and the medical profession as well as our justice system(Police and courts)!

If the globalists take over? Sorry but it is a done deal until Trump rescues us.

@jakuboj We should declare war on America and then quickly surrender, let them arrest the lieberal government, and request national building support funds!

@warminster100 Best plan I have heard in years!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:131150
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.