slug.com slug.com

2 1

If you are submitting yourself to voluntary China Virus testing you are assisting the enemy propaganda attack on us all. They can not identify COVID 19! All they find is traces of Corona Virus that could be the common cold. Then they take this false positive result and spread propaganda that the virus is spiking. Then the government dictates more draconian measures against our freedom. Wake up sheep!!

jakuboj 8 Sep 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These are tests, not cases. We need to ask, how many hospitalized, how many deaths.
"Cases" are just to extend the fear. Fear is the virus!!

The numbers are all bullshit, there is no test specifically for the China Virus.

@jakuboj Here are real numbers from Randy Hillier:

@warminster100 "Positive' for what? There is no test for COVID 19, so positive for traces of Corona from your last common cold.

@jakuboj Absolutely. Deaths are dropping so MSM, govt ans medial profession now uses "cases" which are as you say tests. the PCR test was created long before covid and was to test for the presence of "sars" which you have in your body if you have had a flu shot. When I see articles quoting"new cases", ask, how many have symptoms, how many hospitalized and how many deaths.
Fear is the virus!

Are you a MSM zombie?

@jakuboj why does every Karen assume that I am on the payroll of some large scale media empire ?

I was banned from Twitter, twice !

It is even worse when I walk into stores : EVERYONE ASSUMES THAT I AM THE MANAGER ! I DO NOT RUN THIS PLACE. This is why I am running for city council. At least I would be legally running something by then.

@Mikewee777 Maybe if you were better able to articulate your thoughts people would not have to guess at your meaning.

@jakuboj Heh. Easier said than done.

I can barely understand women as-is.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:132734
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.