slug.com slug.com

3 5

University professor pauses during science class to make a death wish-
[redstate.com]

Marshall University has suspended Assistant Professor, Jennifer Marshall, after this video of her saying she hopes all Trump supporters die from COVID-19 before the election circulated online.

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

“Suspended” ... SUSPENDED!?! WTF!?

“Marshall University this morning announced it is aware of an overtly political statement made by a faculty member in a recent virtual classroom session...”

An “Assistant” Professor (Jennifer Marshall) lays out some Highly Biased Hate Speech in a (virtual) CLASSROOM;

“I’ve become the type of person where I hope they all get it (COVID-19) and die I’m sorry, but that’s, I am so frustrated – just – I don’t know what else to do. You can’t argue with them, you can’t talk sense into them. I said to somebody yesterday, I hope they all die before the election.”

and gets “Suspended” ... what the hell happened to the word FIRED?

As in, You Stupid Fking COW!!! You’re FIRED!!!

If she would have been conservative, she would have been fired on the spot.

These people have given in to Darkness.

A good university to exit. Only suspended?

My thought exactly. If the shoe was on the other foot, it would have been immediate dismissal.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133704
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.