slug.com slug.com

6 2

Do we really need technology like this?

Local company making device that can detect if you're wearing a mask-
[wfmz.com]

While much is still unknown about the coronavirus and how it spreads, businesses are looking for new ways to keep people safe. And one local company has come up with a new tool to help do that.

"Basically, it's something you can just position onto a stand it runs all day,” said Pete Cooper, the CEO of Skillion. The company is working out of Benjamin Franklin Tech Partners in Bethlehem and makes "connected dashboards" that use artificial intelligence and machine learning to do various tasks, like sensing whether someone is wearing a mask.

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And if it detects that someone is not wearing a mask then what? Does it notify the local Gestapo so you can be wrestled to the ground and incarcerated in an environment where you are practically guaranteed to get the virus? Or does it set of a siren or other announcement to "shame" you into wearing a mask that you must buy from the little dispenser attached to the bad person detector? Inquiring minds want to know.

How it spreads
The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air, and quickly fall on floors or surfaces.
You can be infected by breathing in the virus if you are within close proximity of someone who has COVID-19, or by touching a contaminated surface and then your eyes, nose or mouth.

There is so much technology we do not need, but people have been conditioned to want most anything new, and the the powers that be have not missed the chance to put in place anything that gives them more control and influence over an individual. This is a question everyone should ask every time they go to buy a new techno gadget.

businesses are looking for new ways to keep people safe

substitute the word "compliant" for the word "safe" and it would be a truthful statement. "Companies" don't give a damn about employee safety where the disease is concerned. Those business people know full well that they MUST demonstrate cooperation with Gov't on the matter lest they risk the ire of politicians who can and WILL impede their continued success - their very life span is at risk unless they participate in the covid scam

Do you know WHY politicians enforce what is not scientifically proven? Especially since it hurts the wearer. We should NEVER recycle our own waste. What if several people wrote them?
I think? I think it's FEAR, unable to control this. (They ARE unable but a good immune system and certain supplements do ). They may feel they lose control ?

@2FollowHim Politicians only know one thing - Power. They use fear and intimidation and manipulation for attaining and maintaining power. That is the "why" you ask about.

Show me the SCIENCE that has been done to prove a) you're not hurting your OWN health, thus keeping people AT RISK, and b) that masks prevent ANY VIRUS. These are talismans, superstitions that LURE people into false security.

Masks don't work!! This has been researched and studied in peer reviewed science journals for 5 YEARS, again and again.

Many people and also children cannot wear a mask due to breathing problems.

I should write this company.

Ah.... much is known about the virus particularly how it is spread.

We also know how tyranny is spread.

@73jazzbass By a virus?
Hmmmm I never looked at Drs and Nurses as tyrants before.

@Lightman Ha! It looks that way to me. First there is a virus, then there is a tyrannical response to it.,

@73jazzbass Nah... first there is fear then there is a medical response to it. Depending where you live.

@Lightman Have you ever been hospitalized? Or told a doctor 'No" when they prescribe a medicine, or course of action you disagree with? That god complex doctors tend to have comes out quick, and then the tyranny strikes....

@Lightman Yea, if only it was a medical response. It was a political response right from the start which turned bad. Government shouldn’t be involved in medicine any more than it should be involved in education. And where there is fear, you can be sure government will take advantage of the people. It’s only happened since, um...forever.

@73jazzbass nah... same response in too many countries with different politics for that to be right.
ps. governments have Health Departments and Ministers.

@KCSantiago never had a tyranical Dr, even in hospital.

@Lightman My experiences have been entirely different, though I certainly wish I could make the same claim. Have had trouble with nurses too

@Lightman that’s my point. Governments shouldn’t have health departments.

@73jazzbass sorry totally disagree... for all sorts of reasons...

@Lightman Your opinion. Fine. When you look at the V.A. Hospitals in America, the FDA and it’s horrible track record, the skyrocketing costs of medical treatment since government got involved, and the simple fact that a bureaucracy that is supposed to oversee 300 million people is impossible then there are arguments to be made against it. To the point of the original post, yes, tyranny has become the norm when it comes to this pandemic. The economy is crushed, suicide rates are high, people’s’ lives and businesses have been ruined and unconstitutional mandates have been put in place that deny people’s liberty.. Thank you Government!

@73jazzbass Works fine here and all over the world, with few exceptions except the third world. States as here are run by different political parties... you people vote them in and out... physician heal thyself.

@Lightman In what country do you live? Not sure I understood your comment, “ you people vote them in and out” ? So in America, this ass hat Dr. Fauci is a political lifer who is put in the position to play God, and has been dreadfully wrong in many of his determinations, dating back to The eighties AIDS scare. All I’m saying, is you shouldn’t have a politically appointed doctor who has an agenda making decisions for millions of people. Life doesn’t work like that. It should be neighborhood or community doctors who locally make the best decisions for their patient base. What works for one person won’t work for another. In other words, collectivism doesn’t work in medicine.

@73jazzbass I live in Australia... you have elections you have representatives governors, mayors etc I expect you vote them in to do a good job and pick the right people to do their jobs properly too...
You seem to want to keep moving the goalposts to find more excuses to disagree...

@Lightman I don’t need an excuse to disagree. I’ve seen the effects of my claim. It’s a complicated issue and I don’t know the inner workings of the Australian Government and you don’t know the US like I do. I have heard about the draconian measures your government has taken regarding masks and lockdowns unless it’s fake news. You tell me.

@73jazzbass wow you re still going... there are none so blind eh.

@Lightman You kept responding dude! I gave you plenty of examples to back up my claim and you gave me none. I’ll move on now but you need to stop responding if you don’t want a rebuttal. You don’t like my responses but you have none yourself. See ya.

@73jazzbass Rebuttal? What rebuttal? You just fail to accept the truth. Then prattle on.
My original point was the truth... you keep meandering all over the shop.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134175
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.