slug.com slug.com

2 1

LINK Ronald Reagan "You and I have a rendezvous with destiny" - YouTube

This is a part of the speech that Ronald Regan made.on October 27, 1964 even before he ran for governor of California as an endorsement for Barry Goldwater. This is what true liberalism is like. Regan was a Democrat before he became a Republican a couple years before this speech and ran for the presidency. "I didn't leave the Democratic Party," he famously said. "The party left me."

turnerjolene48 7 Sep 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He spoke of the bomb and the iron curtain. Today, we have the Bomb of Leftist Madness and the iron curtain of divisive Marxist identity politics. The cold war is still going. We now see the results of the USSR's ideological subversion all around us. The USSR's ideological successors among our own people have infiltrated our institutions and are destroying us from the inside.

Everything President Regan said in that clip applies just as much to us today!

Well said, as usual. 🙂

I never seem to tire of hearing President Reagan speak.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134719
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.