slug.com slug.com

2 2

I can't think of an accusation made against Trump being President (fascist, authoritarian, re-education camps for the LGBT community, end of rights for minorities) that came true over the last 4 years.

MAYBE it is POSSIBLE that he will turn on a dime once re-elected and be all those things. More likely he will continue as he has....

I know Biden as President will not continue as Obama's replacement....because it will be Harris in the Oval Office. And what SHE has proposed willl make the accusations against Trump TRUE for her.

tracycoyle 8 Sep 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The lgbtqxyz are the pied pipers and drum majors for all of the anti-Trump swill. They use race as a cover and foil. Wish more people could understand this.

The left always accuse conservatives of what they are actually doing and what they would like to do. I sometimes WISH Trump were the fascist they pretend to believe he is because everyone at CNN and MSDNC would be locked up as well as Hilary, Obama, Comey, McCabe, and the rest of the corrupt Deep State. We also would not be experiencing the democrat party militia rioting and looting all of our major cities.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:135506
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.