slug.com slug.com

4 4

LINK This is My No-No Square (READ THE DESCRIPTION!) - YouTube

Well finally... CRIME IS NO MORE! Best self-defense video EVER!!!

KanjaG 7 Sep 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is kinda old, I believe these were female politicians from Norway showing Norwegian gals what to do when attacked by rapey refugees

@KanjaG You're correct, it's Finland. Cringe!

@KanjaG Absolutely, my bad..

Although it was only 15 seconds long, I still almost couldn't watch the whole thing. LOL!

Well, it is kind of funny, but I hope this is not actually representative of the program!

@KanjaG Yes, having followed the links and done some quick, superficial research (without being able to read Finnish), I see the program legitimately exists as an attempt to combat sex crime against minors, and that plenty of people are mocking this video.

I just wish I could get the perspective of someone who is behind the program so I can understand their rationale and how the video is intended to fit into it from their perspective, as well as what other initiatives are involved in the program. With the lack of context, I can see plenty of room for all of the ridicule to be a false framing of a program that (for all I know) could be much better overall than the way its detractors are portraying it.

Of course, it absolutely could be as ridiculous as people portray it, but to be fair I can't really tell.

Seems like voiding your bowels and emptying your bladder is better advice, and still horrible advice. I guess when you have to be politically correct while dealing with crime and violence, you get stuff like that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:135642
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.