slug.com slug.com

4 4

White supremacists are illiterate, insolent, covetous losers looking for an excuse to blame someone for being illiterate, insolent, covetous losers. They are not however, responsible for the behavior and actions that have burned our cities and wildernesses, killed police officers, knocked-out the elderly, car-jacked motorists, and commandeered city blocks on the west coast. That’s the Left doing that.
[protestia.com]

lawrenceblair 8 Oct 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is NO 'White supremacy' in America. There are NO real "White supremacists" trying to oppress non-White people. You have been successfully programmed if you believe there is. They hate White people simply existing.

Richard Spencer?

@DaveO276 I don't know if Richard Spencer identifies himself as a white supremacist. I believe that he does not but I don't follow him. I'm sure you could find one white person somewhere who wants to dominate or rule over other races but their number is so tiny and so insignificant that I feel confident in saying that "white supremacy" is not a thing. It is not something that needs to be denounced because for practical purposes it does not exist.

@Miner I would say true white supremacy is an extremely fringe ideology. It appears there are some adherents around, but they are very few and far between.

The left in this country usually applies the term "white supremacist" to anyone that does not agree with their radical Marxist policies. If you could get these frothing at the mouth lunatics to actually define "white supremacist" you would discover that almost all white conservatives fall within their twisted definition. The radical leftists in America are the true losers and racists are in this country.

I agree. Most of such criminal acts you mentioned above are/were coming from far-left sympathizers.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:136911
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.