slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK Is Self-Sufficiency Possible? - Questions For Corbett

I like to learn about Open Source Ecology and other means of being self-sufficiency at the local level. I think that the practice of Counter-Economics is a cool topic and a subject that is in need of more discussion in light of Jewry making an attempt to control the world's population by way of a centralized digital currency. Rest assured, digital currencies are gong to be a tool of oppression the likes of which the most sane people would never image. Prepare yourselves people. Imagine if you could not buy or sell anything, including the things that are biological needs like food, and imagine if every transaction you made was heavily monitored, so privacy was totally gone.

Lehmanruss 6 Oct 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Many times with self-sufficiency one finds they are more reliant on the system than normal. I have lived a true self-sufficient life as far as you can take it and found that out.

Agreed. There is a large Amish community in my area. Everyone thinks that they are totally self-sufficient While they will indeed be in a better position than most to cope with unpleasantness, they really do rely on operating within a modern society with electric grid, communications etc. to do business.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:137337
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.