slug.com slug.com

2 0

St Helena Insanity
The UK government plans to build immigration detention centres on the remote island of St Helena. Have they lost their minds?... See here for the full article: [hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com]

benthejrporter1 6 Oct 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems like a reasonable course of action.

Do you mean building the centres on remote islands?

@benthejrporter1 Affirmative.

@pbuck0145 As I explain in the article, I disagree.

What would you suggest Britain do if you were leader?

Oh, where shall I start? On the subject of mass-immigration: I would classify it as a massive threat to the well-being of the nation and its people. I would prioritize finding a solution.

@benthejrporter1 So you might put a stop to all illegal immigration immediately? As far as the mass legal immigration that we are told we need, what to do about them? They are the ones who will buy our houses in order to fund our retirement.

@ScottforKing This has come about by low birthrates in the West as well as families being less secure. Encouraging stable families is one solution.

@benthejrporter1 I think that if we want stability, government solutions need to be reined in over time. Unintended consequences are what happens when big new ideas are pushed upon everyone at the same time.

@ScottforKing Could be for the best. Certainly right now the govt seem to be rather enjoying the havoc that they are generating.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:137452
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.