slug.com slug.com

4 3

This happened in my neighborhood but it could have happened anywhere in this country on any given day. The fake jewish owned media, that’s right, the JEWISH OWNED MEDIA are lying their kosher asses off about what is happening in this country. They have spun a false narrative that black people are relentless victims of racism all the time everywhere and that explains everything when in fact it’s the exact opposite that is the reality. Black males, 6% of the population commit over 50% of all homicides nationwide. You think this young black male murdered this white woman because she was resisting? You think it was because of poverty or because he’s been the lifelong victim of racism? He murdered her because the jewish media and pop culture have been telling him and his kind that he “owes” that to white people because of four million years of oppression blah blah blah and too many stupid ass virtue signaling white people have been conditioned to believe that too. I’ve had enough and I know I’m not alone.

Mom of 4 Who Married Her High School Sweetheart Is Killed During Convenience Store Robbery

Lynn Marie Maher was working alone a 7-Eleven in Waldorf, Maryland, when she was shot
By Harriet Sokmensuer
October 02, 2020 12:57 PM

A Massachusetts mother is dead after she was fatally shot during an armed robbery while working at a convenience store.
Early Thursday morning, 49-year-old Lynn Marie Maher was killed while working at a 7-Eleven in Waldorf, Maryland, by a man who came in and announced a robbery, according to the Charles County Sheriff's Office.

Maher was working as a clerk at the store when the unknown man, wearing a surgical mask, entered at about 1 a.m. He demanded money from Maher and after obtaining the money, shot her and fled the store. Maher died of her injuries on the scene.
Hours after her death, Maher's husband took to social media to share the news.
"Last night between 1230-100 a.m., October 1st, a robber took my wife, mother, grand mother, sister, Lynn Marie Maher from us. Anyone that knew Lynn knew she loved life, teaching Tae Kwon Do, and being there for her family and friends," Travis Maher wrote on Facebook. "She was held up at gun point last night, gave the robber everything she could on witness accounts, and had nothing else to give in this persons eyes other than her valued and loved life."

Maher was a mother of four boys and according to her family, she and Travis were high school sweethearts.
"There's so much pain there. It's a senseless, senseless, tragic killing," Maher's brother-in-law told NBC Washington.
When she wasn't with her family or working, Maher enjoyed teaching Tae Kwon Do, which she had a black belt in.

"She loved teaching the kids," her brother-in-law said, NBC Washington reports. "That was her calling. She just wanted to help the children, help other kids, especially underprivileged kids."
The suspect is described as a black male, 5’7” – 5’10” with a slender build, according to the sheriff's office. He was wearing a white face mask, a dark hooded sweatshirt, jeans and dark tennis shoes.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call Det. J. Feldman at (301) 609-6474. Tipsters wishing to remain anonymous may contact Charles County Crime Solvers by calling 1-866-411-TIPS.

Andyman 8 Oct 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, forgive me for naming the ones who can’t be named. Chris Wallace. Jake Tapper. Wolf Blitzer. Brian Stelter. Dana Bash. CNN owner Jeff Zucker. That’s just off the top of my head.

Judging by group is generally a sign of low intelligence.

That's the group which believes they don't have to read anything to know everything.

If the smaller group is overwhelmingly doing a high proportion of a certain type of crime it's important to notice the pattern. Don't judge an individual based on the actions of a group but be aware the individual might share the common behavior of the group.

@Tim Tuolomme, you appear to be over forty so there’s really no excuse. Either you’re breathtakingly ignorant or pathologically dishonest. There’s really no in between here.

@Andyman. Argue the point if you have one.

"Slander is the only recourse when the argument is lost." - Socrates.

@Andyman, @Truth_Teller20. Socially disadvantaged people of all creeds and cultures dominate crime statistics, not particular groups within that demographic. The rest is prejudice. And anyone who can't prove otherwise will tend to slander me, instead of show proof.

@Truth_Teller20, Afraid to show your face "TruthTeller"??? Are you another Antifa coward? I doubt that someone hiding their face could possibly know what the truth is.

@TimTuolomne how do you explain Appalachia? The people of Appalachia are almost exclusively white and their poverty makes the inner city blacks of Baltimore and Chicago look like the Rockefeller’s. Their crime rate is microscopic compared to any inner city black community. Kind of disproves your theory.

@TimTuolomne how do you explain the behavior of blacks around the planet where they don’t live around any white people to blame for their violent behavior? Can you name one place where there are lots of blacks where there isn’t rampant violence and crime?

@Andyman. because your presumption is that they are socially disadvantaged. I submit that they are kinder and have greater dignity than you.

@TimTuolomne you slandered me first in typical aloof and passive aggressive fashion by indirectly saying I had low intelligence.

@TimTuolomne Blacks are often short tempered and quick to violence. Their criminal elements are far more active and violent than any other group in America.

et tu Anyman? why did you have to bring "Jewishness" into the story?

Because they are the ones who have been using their complete dominance over the media and pop culture to spin their anti white gentile narrative that is directly responsible for the rioting and anarchy in our cities for the last four months. They’re the ones who have been burying the avalanche of daily stories exactly like this one and exaggerating and lying about the police shootings involving blacks. It’s unfortunate you don’t see it, you seem like a smart individual.

@Andyman ... prophet of profit

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:137586
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.