slug.com slug.com

4 0

LINK We are pro-life evangelicals for Biden - The Christian Post

Not all evangelicals practice idolatry in Trump

TheMiddleWay 8 Oct 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Then they have no idea what the Bible says and are as "Christian" as Biden or Trump. As a Christian I am under no illusion that Trump is anything but an executive. Certainly I do not look to him for spiritual leadership, nor any politician.
But a Christian of good faith can not support the democrat party. Does that mean they must support Trump? No. Not at all. But the democrat party is in direct opposition to all the tenants of the Christian church.

Yep! That pretty much hits the nail on the head!

I don't think I would be classified as evangelical, but I think my Christian convictions would align significantly more closely with a Trump administration than with a Biden (Harris) administration. Christians aren't a monolith, though, so there are naturally differences of opinion.

I would imagine even many evangelicals disagree with these leaders.

The term "evangelical" has become so elastic these days that it has been stretched to include just about anything. No one who understands what the term "evangelical" has meant historically would ever claim that one of them could vote for a pro-choice candidate. Historically evangelicals have held, for example, to the notion that Scripture is the final authority for the Christian in all matters of faith and practice, and the pro-choice position of Biden is widely -- and correctly -- understood to be in direct contradiction to Scriptural teaching. Anyway, those who claim to be "evangelical" and "pro-life," yet can vote for a rabid pro-choice candidate such as Biden, cannot possibly understand what either, or perhaps both, of those terms really mean. @Boardwine got it right in his comments above, I think.

Isn't he Marxist. Pro Chinese, thus pro NWO, Communist ? Educate me here, thanks.

@TheMiddleWay ,grammar...says FOR BIDEN, that's the 'he's in the title, and how many others are this mix?

@TheMiddleWay, @Grandoodle Yes, kind of a flag, a moniker backed by...I'm not sure, are you?
I'm just NT, Jesus, Paul, Peter generally follower of teachings. You know, then I hear of Christian terrorists, an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

@TheMiddleWay You refute with FACTS. You may have read that Communist China CHOOSES BIDEN. Is that like Saudi and Soros chose Hillary. You're doing the claiming, not me. But talk is just that. I shouldn't have to GUESS at what you're intimation. Give me facts, or don't claim nothing changes my mind.
Also, I think it's established that he's pedo? 8r is all that TOUCHING little girls...just...sweet.

@TheMiddleWay We have the words CHRISTIAN, pro life, Biden and evangelicals, all strung together in one sentence. I'm putting CHRISTIAN into the MEANING which has nothing to do with Joe or pro life. If you can produce EVIDENCE that Joe is pro American, can be TRUSTED with young children, is economically and fiscally responsible, with a good plan that's workable, I'd be glad to hear it.
I've no interest in Trump except he has done good economic things, and kept China out, or so it SEEMS.
Do you watch 'Headlines with a voice' and Legalman? They produce some balance.
I'm not sure Trump is as responsible for things, he may be more constrained.

So, waiting for..no attacks, just EVIDENCE. Looking forward to it, and maybe others, too.

@TheMiddleWay You err. I'm hearing NO FACTS, no evidence, and heard Joe was Marxist, made family money against USA with China, is pedophile. Saw these.
You present NOTHING at all, then try to link Jesus...and views on Joe?
Christianity is about Jesus, but this post mentions Christian AND Biden.

I don't think they match, nor does Christian and Trump.

Keep separate is my view. But still awaiting facts. Can you provide ANYTHING at all?
Ir just try to say bcuz I am Christian who believes in Jesus as Salvation, then I can't hear about Joe?
I'm having to GUESS at your inuendoes. Is that correct?
Is Joe that bad?

glaring incongruity - pro life voting democrat - incongruity hell - its a glaring contradiction!

@TheMiddleWay absolutely like "pro-choice" "conservatives/repubes. Look I'm not so stupid as to think we can even hope to get everything we want in a single politician, administration...etc but some things are just fundamental to a political ideology. To me one of the most glaring hypocrisies is people who give lip service to religiosity - usually Christianity - who are "pro-choice" because literally "pro-choice" is pro abortion. Period.

@TheMiddleWay maybe true but that is outside the context of this thread. We are talking about American socio-political dynamics and I dare say that in is understood that we are talking generally about Americans who claim to be Christians yet voice support for abortion rights.

@TheMiddleWay Some are also pro death penalty.

@maxmaccc who - Christians? Can you give some more context to your comment here? What precisely is you are driving at.

@iThink Yes, Evangelicals in particular. Pro life and pro death penalty in some cases. Covering all bases.

@TheMiddleWay "life begins at conception" is mostly a religious viewpoint, not a scientific one... mostly because scientifically "life" is ill-defined and thus when it begins equally fuzzy

I vehemently disagree with this assertion. You know as well as anyone that if such thing as a follisized zygote were found on Mars every "scientist" in the world would be all aflutter about "signs" - "PROOF" of extraterrestrial life.

@maxmaccc I'm pretty sure that Christian scripture allows for capital punishment. Besides it is ridiculous to compare the wanton killing of human life in the womb with the capital punishment of people who have committed capital murder

Maybe it's paganism? I always think certain of The Left need pro life, all those UNWANTED kids, runaways to supply pedophilia, Satanism or witchcraft rituals. You know those groups exist. Maybe that's how the left connects?

@TheMiddleWay Ilike 'What's the matter'?

@TheMiddleWay, @iThink Christianity teaches 'love your enemy', is quiet on the worldly systems.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138135
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.