slug.com slug.com

2 1

After the fact checkers check the fact checkers who checked the facts one thing is abundantly clear. President Trump tells more lies than all the rest of the people in the country combined. He is so good at his pathological deceptions that Satan himself can't wait to get Trump on his writing staff. However, a closer look shows that any generalized statement and/or opinion a leftist fact checker might find "triggering" or "disagree" with is deemed a lie.

I have looked at hundreds of fact checks that have said The President is lying when he is expressing his opinion on something. A resent example of this was his statement on Jul/21 “I think mail-in voting is going to rig the election. I really do,” the president said. Fact checkers everywhere immediately started posting this as false or a lie. This is just one of numerous examples of fact checking his opinions that the MSM with announce with glee 24 hours a day that proves The president is a liar.

Does anyone here think that opinions should be fact checked?

Future4seen 5 Oct 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is my opinion that fact checking opinions is OK, provided what is being fact checked is unambiguously identified as being opinion.

Generally, human beings criticize others for their own traits. Selfish people will say everyone is selfish. Sociopaths will say everyone is really a sociopath. And those who habitually fib, fabricate, deny responsibility and outright lie are the ones throwing rocks at the President

Good point.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138524
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.