slug.com slug.com

4 2

If you were to describe Joe Biden's political stance, his past achievements etc., what would you say? Objectively?

What are his past credentials, accomplishments? What's his political view?
A summary is best for me. Where does he stand re CCP, Muslim brotherhood?
(Forces to be considered, I think?)

2FollowHim 8 Oct 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think the best way to describe Joe Biden is simply as an opportunistic chameleon with no core values. He says and does whatever promotes his chances at political power and prestige, as well as financial gain, at the current moment. After watching him for at least the past 30 years, I have discovered no moral principles that guide him.

Mark Levin's latest YouTube videos show this. I'm told it's worse than Watergate.
So nothing of note.

I've been aware of Biden most of my grownup life and I can't come up with anything he's accomplished besides winning statewide elections and riding coattails.

So, nothing to warrant any election.

He claims China is no threat, and there are allegations of him having questionable connections to CCP (as evidenced by some of his nicknames, like China Joe and Beijing Biden). I think his MO is political expediency rather than any coherent manifesto.

China said they want Biden.

The question itself may be faulty. I truly believe Biden's stances on anything are irrelevant. He is a controlled puppet for the Dem elite who want him voted into office where they will control his actions. In answer to your question: I believe that anything that would come out of a Biden Admin would be dictated not by him but a liberal establishment very pro CCP and Muslim Brotherhood.

Am I then to believe he hasn't proven himself?

@2FollowHim You are free to believe as you wish. To me he has proven himself to be someone that follows yet has never had the acumen to lead. I believe a President Biden will sign where he instructed to sign and say what he is told to say. It is what (I believe) he has done his entire career.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138600
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.