slug.com slug.com

3 8

LINK The price of another farm murder....

Very important article. Please have a read. One of the only solutions we might be left with.

#BoerLivesMatter
#FarmMurders

KanjaG 7 Oct 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is all so very wrong and racist....It saddens me greatly!

For almost two decades I stayed, hoping to be part of the “solution”. People like me were not allowed to be part of the solution... and eventually I left. Now I am solving problems in NZ, just like the 2 million others who also left and now solve problems across the globe.

Just looking at the impact the 80 000 South Africans are making in NZ, it is sad that we were not allowed to do that in our birth land.

Zebedielia... once the largest citrus farm in the world... employing thousands from production all down the supply chain.
Destroyed.
ESKOM, once the most efficient producer of electricity in the world, employed tens of thousands.
Ruined.
SAA, once the safest airline in the world.
Bankrupt.
SADF, once the peacekeeper of Africa, now a joke.

Well, at least raising food prices would be a tactic that isn't violent. But would it really reduce the violence? I guess the only way to find out would be for the farmers to give it a try.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138909
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.