slug.com slug.com

1 1

More comes out about Denver shooter who killed Trump supporter. Fear and anger are not common with me but I am really trying to hold back my emotions after this.Watch the video...how do you feel?

Future4seen 5 Oct 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

looks like Denvers 9 news producers set this up - they intentionally put this radical in their security detail in order and in hopes that something radical would happen - they "created" news! right?
The family of the victim here should sue the Denver 9 news affiliate and NBC its parent company for a billion dollars. The producers and reporters should be arrested and convicted as conspirators and for suborning 1st degree murder.

There are a lot more facts that need to come out about this. A Channel 9 news setup? I am not ready to jump into that one. Criminal Negligence? Seems highly likely. 2nd/3rd Degree murder? A not so likely possibility. But by whom? Seems Channel 9 may not be the only one or at fault here at all. Let me just reiterate more facts need to come out. My understanding is that the news station did go through Pinkertons Security who in turn went through a third party security firm to hire the shooter Matthew Dolloff. Turns out Dolloff was not licensed. I am not sure what the laws are in this kind of situation nor what kind of contracts are signed. My first question would be however, whos responsibility was it to do a background check and make sure Dolloff was licensed? The third party? Defiantly. My second question would be were Pinkertons and/or the news station legally responsible to also to follow up on making sure he was registered? I honestly have no idea. I am sure all this is being looked at.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:139946
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.