slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK 'Unmasking' probe concludes without 'finding any substantive wrongdoing': report | TheHill

The federal prosecutor Attorney General William Barr tapped to investigate whether Obama administration officials improperly requested the unmasking of individuals during the 2016 election has concluded his probe without “finding any substantive wrongdoing."

How much you want to bet that he'll not accept the word of his own appointee and continue playing the victim card? Any takers?

TheMiddleWay 8 Oct 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't expect much from Deep State Barr. This guy expects us to believe that Epstein killed himself.

@TheMiddleWay lol you make it sound like this can't be true unless barr says it is. kinda the whole point bro. we don't need him to regurgitate what we already know. the obvious is painfully obvious. we are trying to get him.to do what needs to be done. that's always been the problem.

@TheMiddleWay I don't trust what he says. Doesn't mean that everything he says is wrong. It's just that I don't view him as reliable.

@TheMiddleWay oof... the gymnastics...
there doesn't need to be an investigation in many of these instances. which, again, is the whole point. we ALL have the information already. no worries tho, I have no expectation that you will get this one right either.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:140285
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.