slug.com slug.com

5 4

House Republican introduces resolution calling for Pelosi's removal due to 'mental fitness'-
[redstate.com]republican-introduces-resolution-calling-for-pelosi%e2%80%99s-removal-due-to-%e2%80%98mental-fitness%e2%80%99/

SpikeTalon 10 Oct 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pelosi can't tell the difference between a million, a billion, and a trillion.

I see the inability to grasp numerical magnitude as a mental disorder, especially in a politician in charge of budgets.

Helmholtz: I have no satisfaction in formulas unless I feel their arithmetical magnitude.

There are hilarious youtube mix tapes of dementia outbursts from Biden, Pelosi, and Hillary.

Democrats are quick to invoke the 25th amendment regarding the sanity of the president.
Republicans should use it on democrats. Full court press. Bite into it like a bulldog and never let go.

It would be preferable for her to remain. Her presence improves the prospects for DJT and the GOP.

I wouldn't get very excited about this - if Pelosi were to be removed who would take her place as Speaker. Someone worse perhaps - someone who is part of the "the squad" faction within the democrat membership. someone who is radical and pro-active. Pelosi for all her faults by comparison seems not all that bad really.
Careful what you wish for!

Valid point I suppose, it could be even worse...

Should have happened years ago!

Pelosi has made some really weird statements at times, and as I keep saying, it's well known too much botox is very dangeous to the brain. I'm not being nasty here, but honest, as it's quite obvious she is using far too much as is seen by how unnaturally high her eyebrows are!!
I've also heard that she committed a crime by tearing up those papers, and yet, she got away with it, how crooked is the Democrat party and their cohorts?!
I wish you well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:140630
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.