slug.com slug.com

0 0

LINK CNN Cuts Away From Live SCOTUS Hearings, Only Network Not Airing ACB Confirmation Hearings - American Patriot News

An acquaintance of mine told me that she was in an airport the other day waiting for a flight. She stated that The ACB hearings were being broadcast and that many people were watching. Suddenly the network cut away from the hearings. We all know what network controls the airport televisions. While all other major networks continued to cover the hearings the airport propaganda network stopped about a 1/2 hour in. Today I found this story. I am curious. Does anyone here believe that a so called "news network" deserves to have “media shield” laws that gives reporters protection against being forced to disclose confidential information or sources? After all some networks like this have proven that they are bias propagandists and not outlets of news journalism. What do you think?

Future4seen 5 Oct 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:140769