slug.com slug.com

1 0

"I call the head of Exxon. I'll use a company. 'How, how are you doing, how's energy coming? When are doing the exploration? Oh, you need a couple of permits, huh?' But I call the head of Exxon, I say, 'you know, I'd love you to send me $25m for the campaign'" - DJT

He is literally, on tape, no allegation, no anonymous source, in vivo admitting to exchanging permits for campaign contributions.

How is that legal!?!?!?!

TheMiddleWay 8 Oct 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

ha ha just doing what democrats been doing for years now your going to complain .....lol ....oh yea your always complaining

@TheMiddleWay no i and say it's ok for the dems to do for the 40 years but not the republicans and you would be happy with that....but trump did it, your not happy......

@TheMiddleWay but your ok with joe biden and hillary and billl and obama so that's enough said i don't need to say anything more and i haven't heard to protest any of their corruption but yourgetting loud or on thing trump said out loud where the dems do it in the back rooms

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:141925
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.