slug.com slug.com

5 1

Would you say Joe Biden is pro American, that he wants to help US? For that matter, does Trump, comparatively?

What I've read would lead me far away from Joe Biden, like dangerous waters.
Trump might be 'rough waters' but trying to get through the storm? What do you see?

2FollowHim 8 Oct 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

“Quid Pro Quo” Joe Biden keeps saying I'm going to bring you back to normal. What was normal? Normal was a declining Mid-West. Normal was a declining Middle America for 30 years while Silicon Valley got rich, while Wall St. got rich, while the Chinese Communist Party got rich.

Fair enough. Corrupt.

I don't think Biden's at the helm, I think he just wants to be no 1, and he won't be making the decisions if he wins. He will do what he is told is best for America.
Trump is truly invested in America and is as shrewd as a man gets, his no nonsense approach is the antidote for all this post modernist BS.

I see Biden as more go between, as you say. Not strong, but easily swayed? Do you see that?

@2FollowHim Oh yeah, completely credulous.

America will go backwards at a rate of knots should Americans be stupid enough to veer left. Do they really want to go back to done nothing Obongo ?

Yet here is Barry, Obama, back preaching Biden!

I don't have faith in the two major established parties. I do think Trump should get voted in for another 4. At the least Biden has been in office for over 45 years and looking back I can't find any Bills, laws, etc. that were for the benefit of citizens. Should Biden win it will be detrimental to our freedoms. In the end I believe we need to support a stronger 3rd or 4th party for this country. So we have 4 years to find one.

Definitely.

Joe Biden has sold his soul to the devil (China) and amassed millions doing so.
Donald Trump has lost over a billion dollars of his net worth due to his commitment to saving America from becoming part of the globalist OWG. NO comparison.

I heard BILLIONS over is it 30 years? Do enough Americans even know ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142710
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.