slug.com slug.com

6 1

"PragerU Propaganda Could Be Coming to a Classroom Near You"

[friendlyatheist.patheos.com]

BlurtReynolds 7 Oct 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jedi mind tricks are real when aided by fakestream media.

I do not support Prager's or Peterson's views on god and religion. That does not stop me, even as an atheist. from appreciating the fundamental truths disclosed by many (not all) of Prager's and Peterson's videos.
There is nothing objectionable about the following video:

But ‘The 1619 Project’ is OK to be taught as history?

there is little to zero probability that anything from Prager U will find its way into the public school house. Ain't gonna happen

Thats why it is important to share PragerU videos on Facebook, Parlor, via e mail etc.

I would prefer we get rid of the propaganda in general, but if we can't boot it all we should at least portion it out in fairly equal measures.

Hello. It has been announced recently that in the UK, the teaching of contested political ideas as if they are accepted fact is against the law. I firmly believe that schools should be free from political interference. Any teacher who imposes their personal political views on children in the classroom lacks professionalism, objectivity and impartiality IMO.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142872
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.