slug.com slug.com

1 2

I don't agree with all of this guy's perspectives, but he's doing good, independent journalism. For this CEO to send this email to his customer base is disgusting. While I've generally avoided the term "Trump Derangement Syndrome" because I see it as another political and social insult cloaked in more serious terminology, this CEO does sound deranged. If the left is going to go to civil war over Trump being re-elected, then we need to have the civil war. I would prefer that we just split the country rather than have a big war, but anything that stops the left from dominating this country is the moral thing to do.

WftRight 6 Oct 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What I don't understand and has me completely baffled is why would an obviously intelligent CEO would back Biden/Harris ticket? I understand brainwashed college kids and the general public who watch CNN and MSNBC voting democrat because of all the things the Demorats promise and the unrelenting barbaric attacks on President Trump. But CEOs and business owners! Trump is nothing but good when it concerns your business, lower taxes, less blood sucking regulations and more protection from places like China.

Many people who rise to upper management are not really good at their jobs. They're just good at playing office politics. If this CEO is one of them, he might not be able to think clearly about what his choices really mean. Another possibility is that he knows that a Biden/Harris administration would destroy the United States, particularly the middle class. Because people who might someday be strong competitors to his position would come from the middle class, he might want the middle class destroyed to try to force our society into established classes. The rich would remain rich while the middle class were reduced to the level of the working poor. The mobility and opportunity that had defined this country would be reduced, so fewer people could rise to threaten his place.

Another possibility is that he's really motivated by other issues but is using the civil war threat to try to manipulate people. For some people, continued legality of abortion is everything. These people might do all that they can under any guise in order to get Trump out of office. While Trump is not the most pro-gun president, Biden is positioning himself to be the most anti-gun. If this guy is an anti-gun extremist, he might use these lies to try to elect Biden.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:143345
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.