slug.com slug.com

2 4

If they can't get enough votes, cheat.
If they can't get enough votes, change the rules.
If they can't get enough votes, be violent.

If the Left can't win, it will destroy.

tracycoyle 8 Oct 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If the right can't win with a fair vote, discredit the voting system. Come on guys, the hypocrisy is staggering.

It is your opinion that the system is fair. Ballot harvesting has the potential for massive fraud. So does giving everyone a mail-in ballot when the voter rolls have millions of errors. Here in San Diego, they had to remove 150,000 they couldn't verify, but the process had to be forced with a lawsuit. There are districts with more registered voters than adults.

Sorry, I am not convinced that a guy with tens of thousands showing up at dozens of rallies is way behind someone that can't get 100 people to show up once a month...

@tracycoyle Trumps inauguration crowd figures speaks volumes about his popularity. He also lost the popular vote by a few million.
I agree that there will be massive numbers of votes discounted through errors on ballots.
There is no evidence of mass voter fraud. All research on the subject shows that voter fraud is rare. When it does occur, it is carried out by both sides and the candidate is usually involved also.
There are already hundreds of lawsuits prepared to dispute results of an election that hasn't taken place yet. Trump promoting the voter fraud conspiracy theory only exacerbates the situation.
He did exactly the same just before the 2016 election when he tried to discredit the results, fully expecting to lose.
He stopped trying to discredit the 2016 election results after he'd won though.
You know the saying" Fool me once... yada yada.
Need i say any more?
There's no doubt that this election is going to be messy, that's for sure.

The enthusiasm gap speaks for itself guy fox

There is dishonesty and hypocrisy on both sides. In this situation I am on the side which does NOT support censorship, Marxism, open borders, Islam and George Soros.

@pbuck0145 Hypocrisy and politics go hand in hand.

@RubyFord Guido Fawkes so very nearly changed British politics

That sums up the situation pretty well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:144367
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.