slug.com slug.com

3 1

Other great white men have already predicted what we are now witnessing. The Rising Tide of Color against world civilization. This will get worse.
[unz.com]

BritonCasey 6 Oct 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The article and post are indefensible bigotry based on skin colour.
We are all Homo Sapiens species and members of the Human race.

So the races are the same? If so, why do some races have heavier bones, different IQs, different crime rates, different diseases, different reactions to medications, etc. If we are all the same how come a forensic anthropologist can identify the race of a disembodied brain and a skeleton? Why are negroes run faster and why do whites swim faster?

That is the New World Order narrative. Fear-mongering just like Obama did after race relations in the US had cooled to a big yawn. The shade of melatonin in the skin has nothing to do with anything.

Our choice of cultural differences, and our degree of chosen actual tolerance is what makes the difference. If Progressives choose to blame "whites" and some whites are fearful, they become like progressives: fearful, intolerant, controlling.

Where does culture come from? Does it just appear out of thin air?

That is extensive. I found: "Fying blind is always a risky endeavor."

I think that is why it is a good idea to look at things from as many views as is humanly possible, so as not to fly blind, or worse.

Thomas Jefferson also wrote on the subject in his Notes on the State of Virginia.

A German war leader also predicted it with a book he wrote in the 30's.

@johnlondon Did he call it or what?

@BritonCasey Unfortunately, He did.

@johnlondon I agree. We should have listened to that great man.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:144828
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.