slug.com slug.com

2 2

I don't really agree with this guy on the issues, but he's an interesting journalist and commentator. For the most part, he seems to tell the truth, so I suspect that he's right about people fleeing Paris. If the United States suffers an even greater crash because of continued overreaction to COVID-19, I'm going to laugh at all of those fools who have promoted masks, social distancing, lockdowns, and all the other stupid things that government has done. Maybe I'll end up in a worse place. Maybe I'll die. Either way, when the idiots who have supported the farce that is public policy around COVID-19 suffer, I will be glad. If I'm dead, my ghost will sit in their homes and laugh at them.

WftRight 6 Oct 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The French are always the first to surrender.

France is a muslim country, so if you aren't, getting out is the least violent way to deal with the situation. At least with all the natives gone, France will likely not surrender as is their MO.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:145681
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.