slug.com slug.com

5 5

I have been away for a while concentrating on a little less conversation and a little more action. I have been banned from looking at let alone commenting on all media platforms albeit saying nothing abusive only adding tags such as too afraid to die even more scared to live getting me banned from the bbc that and the usual defund the bbc. Sky news for daring to comment that there is nothing left to buy but the lie on the ridiculous Welsh lockdown shopping restrictions when tampons were on the forbidden shopping list. I proposed that the new lockdown was making murderers of us all if we complied and this it seemed was just too much for the British public to bear. I don't agree.

I found a march in London and attended middle religious England complaining about lockdown surrounded by pot smoking enthusiasts each with their own agenda gathering in Downing Street to demand the imprisonment of Boris Johnson for the current genocide of the elderly and the homeless one hour before he was to lockdown the nation for a second time. The Police gave a free pass to the class A dope smoking individuals but all left the front of Downing Street to address the BLM protestors bringing to light the current atrocities in Nigeria (on a side note which I completely agree with) but it was apparent to me that unrelated countries problems seemed more important than the plight of the country they are paid and under licence to protect.

I am at a loss. It seems to me that I have spent an age living real problems in real time to be of any assistance to this shit show that is unfolding before my eyes when countries far away determine what is current and what is without merit. Maybe we as a nation are trying to please our new guests rather than show respect to the individuals who put in the hard work.

I have a feeling that we as a nation are waiting for the US election to steer our path and I pray that President Trump is re elected as he seems the only figure that will stand up to aggressors as crass as he may be at times but brave albeit.

I sometimes wonder at the cluster fuck the dems have put forward to lose whether Trump being a wild card will keep his mouth shut at what he must obviously know is the real agenda for another 4 years but as all truth tellers will bring the house of cards down once the deal is done anyway. I pray for the resilience of the American people brave individuals who combat the false labels of bigots and racists just because they want a just and inclusive system of wealth and happiness for all. To all Americans voting on behalf of all freedom loving individuals world wide I thank you and God speed for you might be the saviours of us all.

CHFandango 7 Nov 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

#BarkLessWagMore
[lexic.co]

Trump will win in a landslide! 362 electoral college seats!!

I sincerely hope so

Did you say : Tampons are a illegal purchase ?

Also why are you at the mercy of USA politics ?

Are your leaders so unimaginative that they are forced to take orders from foreign countries ?

It certainly feels that way Tampons have been classed and taxed as a luxury product for years and only recently thought of as a necesdity

AUSTRALIA HERE. Let the paid bums riot, Trump will fix them, he'll send in the Military, and so he should, and with his second term, he can clean out the rest of the swamp!! Then come over here and fix my country up!!
Down with the United Nations New World Order!!
TRUMP FOR 2020 AND BEYOND!!!
I wish you well.

I hear it’s really restrictive in Aus I just wonder how they are managing to control the likes of Salisbury North, Adelaide where I was born unless it has changed since my childhood memories ? Here it’s like Brexit again only they give you a pack of tissues I’m not sure if that is for the Vid or the excessive masturbation ha ha

Keep well

@CHFandango I thank God I Don't live in Corrupt Communist Victoria, I live in NSW. I pity the people who are living in Victoria, and who are now leaving that State in droves, we can't blame them. In NSW in the outback where I live, you wouldn't think Covid existed, nothing going on out here! I wish you well.

@WisdomWarrior9 good to know I have some family in NSW and SA I was thinking of coming home but Victoria seems appalling maybe I should escape keep well

Hope you've been doing good. Americans thank you for your kind words in regards to the Election, will be voting tomorrow. Should Trump win, I only hope there won't be widespread rioting.

I fear the worst but I hope not I truly feel for your reality and keep you in my prayers

Rioting is guaranteed either way.

Heavy fog tonight too.

@Mikewee777 Only in Joe Biden!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:146411
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.