slug.com slug.com

1 1

The family of Dr. Anthony Fauci says they’re done with his flip-flopping messages on Covid, Fauci’s cousin who also goes by Anthony Fauci owns a restaurant in Staten Island New York, public health bureaucrats in Colorado tell a school that they can regulate breathing, they say the act of breathing constitutes movement, so the state mask order would apply to people who are indoors and stationary, that’s ‘Corona Crazy,’ and two pollsters who called 2016 for President Trump tells us why he’ll win again, one of them has Trump winning 362-17
[trunews.com]

lawrenceblair 8 Nov 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It really amazes me how all these so called Scientists and Doctors haven't a clue with what they're dealing with, with this Covid, as they keep stating, then in the next breathe say, they're experts, expert at what, if they don't know what they're dealing with over all this time, and still don't!!!
I wouldn't trust Dr Fauci, not after finding out his best friends he went to school with and is always in contact with now, are some of the riches men in the world! Fauci's mates are Soros, Gates and so many others, all the ones that are all for a vaccine. Don't forget what they add to these vaccines, Aluminium, Mercury etc, and people, don't say, it's only a minute amount, as anyone who knows like I do, that Aluminium collects and increases in the brain, and never comes out, and it's Aluminium that destroys the Choline in the brain the thinking matter, this is all kept from people as the shares in Commalco Alfoil, if known Aluminium causes Dementia and Alzheimers, the Stock Market would crash. Aluminium is hidden in so many things, I did a lot of research into Aluminim many years ago and was shocked at what I found. I wish you well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:146634
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.