slug.com slug.com

2 4

About 5 months ago, I logged off and spent a lot of time outdoors in my real life. I killed a lot of weeds and wasps, put new siding on my studio, walked the dogs, hosted friends with RVs at our home, grew squash and a few tomatoes, and rebuilt my library of classic (banned) literature. Almost finished decorating for Christmas and trying not to have a complete mental breakdown about the election. So, it's going to snow tomorrow and I am back on IDW.

DMcCreery1956 8 Nov 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't worry about the election. Trump2020!

The Trump legal team is formidable. I'm trying to avoid too much inconclusive information.

@DMcCreery1956 Do not watch MSM cable TV til this is over. On "YT" watch "Operation Freedom", "BCP News" and "X22 Report "B' version". If they are removed, you can find them on Bitchute.

@DMcCreery1956
Here is Dr. Steve Turley's free download GOTO list of reliable Conservative news:
Download your own ‘Fake News Antidote’ Ebook here: [antidote.turleytalks.com]..

@warminster100 We haven't watched MSM at all for four years 😉 and do watch Dr. Turley on YouTube. This morning I bought a subscription to Epoch Times online and thank you for the generous gift of coins 😊

Welcome back.

Thank you. I didn't realize how much I missed this platform.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:147689
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.