slug.com slug.com

1 1

it's disgusting I had believed that Fox News may have been the only non biased news remaining but I give them no credit now. Fox News now presenting coverage of Joe Biden and Kala Harris as President and Vice President Elect --- Come on Man! they haven't even been certified yet --- They may win in the end but what's the rush. Only News Media I see now is the Newsmax TV but it is hard to be behind any news media

emptycupful 6 Nov 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fox News is run by idiots. They’ve been pissing off their core audience for a while, but Chris Wallace at the debates, censoring Newt Gingrich for mentioning the obviously true fact that George Soros is funding the street riots, and sticking their thumb on the scale for Biden on election night killed the deal.

Where are they going to get viewers now? Their few remaining conservatives will be gone in the next six months. Do they think there’s a niche for a CNN Lite? Maybe I missed an industry stampede in that direction, but I doubt it.

Meanwhile, the folks who made Fox what it used to be have plenty of options. I truly think FOX will go the way of the rest of the dinosaur media behemoths. I don’t think any of them will survive serving as propaganda outlets for just half the country. If Biden manages to steal the election, he’ll merge them all into one Ministry of Truth.

We had some good times, FOX. Sorry to see you like this, a wasted junkie sucking the woke tit.

I'm just going to have to stick to Newsmax and OAN for TV news sources, although I will still watch Tucker for a while, and maybe Sean.

@KeithThroop
Check out "The First"
Comes in an app, YouTube live feed, online at thefirsttv.com

Great commentary. Buck Sexton and Dana Lasch, formerly of The Blaze. Some folks I hadn't encountered before, but who are excellent. And Bill O'Reilly has a home there.

Just one more part of a growing tapestry of alternative conservative media that offers legitimate information, news and commentary.

Oh, and, thus far, it's free.

@Edgework Thanks for the heads up! 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:148139
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.