slug.com slug.com

6 3

Will the court decide or will congress? I saw this posted on FB. Any of you political science buffs on here know if this is factual and or have a take on this?

🤷🏽♂️ true ?

This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale. It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote. This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 20 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place. This is The law. This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President I have researched all of this and it is Fact!
Another fun fact, they call Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of that decision was none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed.

Is this TRUE ?

FEWI 8 Nov 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looks like it's going to be fought in the courts, but historically the election of Rutherford B. Hayes was decided through Congress. The Southern states agreed to support his presidency in exchange for ending Reconstruction. I can't see today's Congress coming to a compromise to decide the presidency.

Court cases will be heard, and it may very well be decided in many jurisdictions that while the election result is demonstrably unknowable given the level of irregularities, no reasonable remedy is available. If I were to give it a constitutional attempt, I'd toss it to the legislatures of the various unknowable States to appoint a slate of electors and see if an electoral college outcome might be available.

So it’s not as simple as it sounds. What a nightmare.

@FEWI

A specific example... Penn was ordered to segregate ballots arriving later than 8pm, Nov.3, because the very law that allows mail in voting requires that ballots received after 8pm election day are to be void. At least some jurisdiction comingled the "on-time" ballots with the "late" ballots. There is no way to fix that. It calls into question the validity of EVERY mail in ballot, and no pragmatic remedy exists except either tossing it to the legislature, counting all ballots including the non-legal ones, or counting NONE of the mail in ballots.

It's a genuine, honest to goodness, undeniable cluster fu@k.

Good summary, thank you.

As long as litigation is brought fwd then yes it goes to the Supreme Court unless the recounts are done and each state certifies whom they go to.... all in weather fraud or inaccuracies have occurred it will surely demonstrate there is a need for stronger voter verification

National election rules should not be left to the individual states. One set of rules for everyone.

@FEWI --- yes the rules should fall under National election rules -- but still since we are a Republic each state conducts its choice for President, the Electoral vote

I don't know about any of those particulars that someone might conjure up with a crystal ball. Those in power make up the rules they abide by at their pleasure WHEN they are in agreement with each other. The rulers have split up into The Globalists and The Nationalists.

Now it is a battle to see which "Side" will overpower the other side, and anything goes in total war, anything at all, for Christ's Sake people, they are either pedos or they protect the pedo racket, so what can they do that is worse?

"The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen."

That explains the following false propaganda:
[slug.com]

Thanks Josh. ✋🏻

So, I just read ... If he does not concede the democrats will forcibly remove him. That would be horrible. We can’t let that happen. I would rather see it settled in court, he might be rude and brash and a fighter but he is not a physical type fighter. He is in his 70’s and I assume physically delicate

@FEWI

This charade has me thinking too. I wrote something up about it and posted it in my IDW Group: Voluntary Mutual Defense.

The thing is that there is no law, and so it ought to be acknowledged that this isn't musical chairs.

The Mob Bosses are circling the last chair as the music plays.

The music won't stop.

When the music stops, if one of the Mob Bosses were not a Mob Boss, the one who sits down in the last chair wins.

The Mob Boss proves that he is not a Mob Boss when the music stops and he sits down on the common law chair: the law of the land chair.

The Mob Bosses are Mob Bosses because they keep the music going, and the song is singing the Tyranny song.

Common law:

1. Discover probable cause to act (victims are injured, the paper trail leads to a suspect)
  2. Assemble an independent grand jury (not a gang of fellow criminals run by a criminal)
  3. Employ lawful (common law) jurisdiction including subpoena power to ensure that the accusation and the evidence WARRANTS an invitation to invite the accused to a Trial by Jury.
  4. Allow the Private Prosecutor (can be anyone with or without a license) to state the case against the accused for PUBLIC CONSUMPTION, so that everyone in the whole country can find out what happened if they care to find out what happened officially according to the law of the land.
  5. Allow the accused to defend against the accusation before The People represented by those 12 jurors, who are independent, who are randomly chosen, and who are unbiased morally, in other words they are honest about their biases if questioned, and excused for cause if their bias is in favor of immorality, such as fraud (lying) while commanding the lawful position as a juror: contempt of court. In other words The People as a whole include psychopaths, sociopaths, and assorted other felons whose method of behavior is to consume innocent people: criminals, therefore The People as a whole who agree to abide by rule of law constitute the defensive forces aligned against the gangs of criminals who take over governments as a vocation
  6. The jury decides what a fact is, what the law is, what constitutes a just remedy, restitution, redemption, or if the accused is found guilty and requires punishment, according to the unanimous determination of the jury, then the jury, not the government, declares the just punishment.
  7. The People then have documentation as to what the facts are in the case, determined by law.
  8. Those found guilty and those given a sentence by the jury are bound by that sentence honorably, failure to abide voluntarily leaves the one found guilty (a self-evident fact that matters) of a very serious crime: at war with society, treason, contempt of court, etc., which is grounds for another trial.

Mob Bosses:

1. Pay, and if you cost me more time with any disobedience at all, you will pay for those additional costs.

"The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned."

They won't sit down, they can't, unless one of the Mob Bosses isn't a Mob Boss.

If one of the Mob Bosses were not a Mob Boss, then all that one would have to do is do what I am doing now. If HE speaks it, it ins't the lowly serf Joe making noise from the bottom of the Pyramid.

If HE speaks it, and people then see that it is true, then people could have a lawful direction in which to travel in each county in each state.

People would be asking: "Is it true that anyone in office or out of office are as subject to prosecution for criminal acts as anyone else in the whole country from sea to shining sea?"

People would be asking: "Where do I contact one of MY personal common law grand jury member, to give them my accusation, to launch an independent investigation, to present the accused with a court date?"

Will the music stop?

Will someone in power sit in the lawful chair?

You tell me.

@Josf-Kelley Muwahhhhh! You’ve made my day!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:148776
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.