slug.com slug.com

5 4

FOX News decides to fully set themselves on fire as ratings collapse-
[redstate.com]fox-news-decides-to-fully-set-themselves-on-fire-over-latest-trump-presser-n277502

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tucker needs to quit this shit and go independent like Joe Rogan, or Tim Pool (yeah yeah I know they have Spotify and Youtube respectively), but c'mon I'm sure there's enough Base around him that we could find a platform where he could still do his thing and not be associated with a bunch of pussies who fold like the French at the hands of the Axis.

David Marcus' comment hits the nail on the head... we're adults, so report the news and let us decide. That's what we've been asking of all outlets.

don't care what Fox does - I am NOT going back. Once someone sells out I never trust them again and they don't deserve my support. Fox is just another CNN as far as I'm concerned.
When I go out that door I do not look back and I don't feel like I'm missing anything.

Good choice.

Not scientific but I noticed a shift back to Fair and Balanced Monday morning.

Unsubscripted just now. They have been on the nose for awhile.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:149015
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.