slug.com slug.com

4 5

Totalitarian left promises purges and punishment for all Trump voters-
[thefederalist.com]

By trying to name and shame Trump supporters, the ‘Trump Accountability Project’ betrays a preference for Soviet-style retribution over a commitment to basic decency.

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Four people are not the "totalitarian left".

They are a part of it.

@SpikeTalon can I start saying the "totalitarian right" wants to start murdering people who disagree with Trump, because Bannon advocated for it?

@JacksonNought Can you? Looks like you already did, and no one could stop you from doing so either.

@SpikeTalon I guess my question is: is the "totalitarian left" your colorful term for the left-leaning side of the political ideology / Democratic party, or is it a qualifier of a small fringe group of extremists left-wingers? I guess that is important because it changes the perception of labeling the actions of four random people as to their part in an official government party or the ideology shared by tens of millions. As I said already, I can find examples of right-wing representatives acting in extremely authoritarian methods - you have some recommending the rights of black people and women to vote be taken away, some recommending Trump ignores the election and declares himself president despite the will of the people (some even saying he should do it for life), some recommending imprisoning Trump's political enemies or even executing them nearly for having different opinions... and I have had horrible words thrown at me and even death threats from people on the right merely for being Jewish and an atheist. I wouldn't describe this way of thinking for the entire conservative right-wing, just some fringe wack-jobs.

@JacksonNought Not my term, that was used in the article, and that wasn't my article. There are radical fringes on both sides. The aim of this post was to point out some radicals on the far-left who desire to doxx Trump supporters, nothing more nothing less. How you wish to describe/view the conservative right-wing is entirely up to you. As for me, I take issue with right-wing groups on the social-based issues.

So somehow they are coming after more than 71 million people in this country?

Keep mouthing your sanctimonious "unifying and serving all Americans" bull shit. The siren song of a politician for whom "integrity" is just another pretty word to deceive and lull his sheep to sleep.

It ludicrous that American would vote these people into power. Fraud!!

Think about it. They were bragging in public because they were already given the assurance in private that it could be done.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:149279
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.