slug.com slug.com

2 2

"Many on the Right have tried to tell me that, as Glenn Beck would say, approach these people with love in your heart. I guess I'm a pretty awful human being then because I believe that if a mob is stomping on someone's head when they are down, those in that mob should have some 'Chicago68' justice right up side the head."

#MillionMAGAMarch #Trump #BLMisATerroristOrganization #Antifa
[undergroundusa.com]

UndergroundUSA 7 Nov 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Truly disappointed in American patriots and their unwillingness to exercise their 2nd.

Unfortunately the left controls the justice system. Rumor has it that Soros was a major contributor to the local DAs across the country. The left gets their wrist slapped and the right gets the gallows. Hence the kid in jail for murder, it was videoed and clearly self defense. Then there is the couple who were protecting their home from rioters and has been indicted for some trumped up charge. There is still hope, things can change, and I think that's what they are waiting for. I don't know what "the last straw" will be, only time will tell.

@FEWI I'd have thought that the Kyle Rittenhouse episode would have been the final straw, all I'm seeing is people whining, whining time is over.
If you keep turning the other cheek, they'll just keep slapping you!

@AdrianRainbow True, but we live in a republic where the constitution and the courts will decide, this is our hope. If the courts allow this stealing of the election to stand, and choose Biden the clear winner then our republic has been shattered. We will see

sometimes the loving thing to do is risk your life for someone else.
the left likes to imagine people are in danger to justify all their violent rage. don't do that and you'll be fine

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:150824
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.