slug.com slug.com

2 2

I'm having trouble with something. Many MANY people around me have spent the whole of 2020 basically rebelling against infringement policies. But not totally. Like I bought a hundred masks early on as we were flattening the curve, handed them out to co-workers who gratefully accepted them just in case, but none of use them except where absolutely demanded. Still, so many reports indicate that vast swaths of the people are basically submitting, enjoying their netflix holiday, don't want to go back to the office or send their kids to school. I go to a bar in one place and we all mock the fact that we put on mask to take the piss, but then mingle and drink at our tables. Many places my wife and I attend just don't give a crap. But so much information suggests everybody is making plans to do Holidays via Zoom or some shit.

I'm comfortable with not understanding reality, but the idea of sharing time and space with people who exist in tow or more realities? Freaks me out a bit. It's like we're proving the Infinite Universes theory of physics.

Who else is creeped out with current reality?

govols 8 Nov 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Have never worn a mask, do not take the flu shot and am contacting all levels of government protesting a second lock down! I am 80.

David Icke may prove prophetic.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:152248
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.