slug.com slug.com

2 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good find, thanks.

The whole Article:
COVID19 – Evidence Of Global Fraud
Iain Davis
[off-guardian.org]

The criminals tend to say one thing, and then they say the opposite thing: confession by action, not by their lying words.

The process by which "isolation" follows "The Gold Standard" is mapped out in Koch's Principles, and this process is the scientific method by which a suspected cause of a known set of symptoms is accurately identified IN ISOLATION.

Here is the suspect, alone, and no longer combined with anything else, it is only this, and this is the suspected cause of that set of symptoms. That is one test along the way following Koch's Principles. The next step is to take the suspected cause of the set of symptoms and "infect" a test subject to see of - in fact - that ISOLATED suspect is the cause of those symptoms. If the suspected cause, during testing, does not cause those sets of symptoms, then it is by Scientific Method NOT the cause of those symptoms proven in those tests where the suspected cause does not cause those sets of symptoms.

If you do any reading on "The Germ Theory," and you fail to find examples where "The Germ Theory," fails to be proven using The Scientific Method, then you are not looking in the places where those failures - during testing - have failed miserably to prove "The Germ Theory." There have been many Scientists since Louis Pasteur vs. Antoine Bechamp battled over CONTROL of KNOWLEDGE vs BELIEF.

Example:
Louis Pasteur vs. Antoine Bechamp
[dreddymd.com]

So...

In the Evidence Of Global Fraud Article by Iain Davis, is the following:

"The Chinese authorities identified a new type of coronavirus, which was isolated on 7 January 2020……On 12 January 2020, China shared the genetic sequence of the novel coronavirus for countries to use in developing specific diagnostic kits.”

That is from a Globally Connected Foreign (to the U.S.) Political (pay to play) Bureaucracy euphemistically (fraudulently) named WHO or World (Global) Heath (Death) Organization (Treasonous Criminal Cabal). If you think the criminals at the WHO are working for your health, then I'm a Prince from Africa and you can open a bank account for me.

The WHO (the criminals running it) also claim:

"Working directly from sequence information, the team developed a series of genetic amplification (PCR) assays used by laboratories.”

Here is where the "authorities" are caught in their fraud, as the "Evidence Of Global Fraud" article points out:

"However, such protein structures are not unique. They look just like other round vesicles, such as endocytic vesicles and exosomes."

In other words, the claims of having "isolated" the "novel" virus (the suspected cause of a specified set of symptoms) are FALSE, which means those claiming "authority" are proving that they do not earn authority.

If they have "isolated" the cause of a specific set of symptoms (such as a Bio Weapon they created), then they are NOT publicizing those findings, they are not confessing that this (their Bio Weapon) is the cause of these sets of symptoms (death by Bio Weapon), and WHO would have ever guessed that the criminals WHO mass murder people for profit would try to cover-up their ongoing Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud?

Do you know WHO would have ever guess that the criminals would lie?

Not you?

Again, I'm a Prince in Africa, and I have a request for you to open a Bank account so that "we" can keep "our" money safe.

I'll read the rest of the Article and others might want to go here:
[thelibertybeacon.com]

I don’t have the knowledge to judge this so it doesn’t help me!
Is see what’s going on and frankly it’s appears to driven by the media and the medical profession!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:153433
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.