slug.com slug.com

1 0

Are you losing your life energy to 'energy vampires'?

[meghantelpner.com]

Do you have a) people in your life or b) persistent nagging thoughts that drain your energy?
Do you have ways to ward this off?
I have much to learn in this area myself.

2FollowHim 8 Nov 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They are evil spirits and will be removed when the "victim" realizes who they are in Christ.

Not everyone is a Christian. Most are not. Are you saying all non Christians are doomed to undergo this?
This article which I doubt you read says otherwise.
That then would be force, a trick. My God isn't like that.

Important to 'KNOW' Christ and God for that matter. Most people say; "I know Christ" but never really take the time to know him personally. I mean big picture know; not just His name.

I've spent most of my life getting to know Gods TRUE character and the nature of who God sent to show us who He is.

'Lord' is a word used to describe a land owner. The 'lord' of this world is satan. Who was given dominion over the earth; BY GOD!

Be careful who you pray to. Even Christ told us to define who we are praying too. Are father; WHO ART IN HEAVEN...

KNOW YOUR GOD PERSONALLY. Let it be the passion you stand for. "Know the truth and the truth will make you free"

You remind me of a Templar. They had a passion to stand for truth and feared nothing.

Make sure your armour of on good. The powers are out in force.

Angels are amongst you 😉

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:154916
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.