slug.com slug.com

3 3

Joe Biden's 100 days mask proposal will inevitably last longer-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Dec 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wouldn't trust anything that comes out of that guy's mouth for two reasons. One is that he'll say anything to improve his public standing, get elected, get what he wants. Second, I'm still convinced little of what comes out of his mouth actually originates in his brain. I believe most of his "policies" are fed to him by other interests and have little regard for the American public.

His 100 day mask proposal will end up like the '2 weeks to flatten the curve' lockdown proposal.

He can kiss my ass, number one, and number two I don’t think he has the authority over the states to make such a claim. Again, they are only stretching out the duration of the virus by doing this. We’ll never reach herd immunity at this rate. I will refuse and so should anyone who condemns tyranny.

Let's be honest, he didn't have the authority to cheat an election either, but ...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:158528
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.