slug.com slug.com

2 4

Stuff is happening in California (GreatAwakening)

submitted 40 minutes ago by Ricardinho

I live in Southern California in a small unincorporated part of Los Angeles county. Near City of Industry California. City of Industry is an odd city that is not very transparent as far as governance is concerned. It is home of many warehouses and very few actual residents. Last night at around 4 am many explosions and flashes were witnessed by some of my relatives. One of them drive to the site and it was closed off and he could clearly hear automatic weapons firing. He could not get close to the sounds as law enforcement closed off the street. When he called the station to inquire what happened, he was told they could not tell him what happened. I am going to drive by the area to take a look later on as to what businesses could have been raided by US Military.

TheBottomLine 4 Dec 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I doubt you will be able to get any good info about the incident but let us know - ok

take a drone with you

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:161224
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.