slug.com slug.com

3 0

Can someone on the Left offer to me their Top 5 things Biden should do as President that will, reverse, the course it has been on for the last four years?

tracycoyle 8 Dec 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

other than warm fuzzy words ? he will never say don't be a victim !

I don’t see any reasoning in reversing the coarse that we had been on the last four years because it’s barely gotten us back on the coarse we should have been on. If Biden becomes president I’d expect serious discord from more patriots than anyone’s been led to believe exist that are not happy by these brainwashed kooks

Did you support Biden?

You ask the wrong question, Biden will still be in the basement!!!
His handlers will be making the decisions and Harrass will be implementing them!!!

@Serg97 OK, what are the top 5 things Biden's handlers should do that will, reverse, the course [the USA] has been on for the last four years?

1. I think he wants us all to wear masks. I'm cool with that. I wear mine everywhere.

@ZuzecaSape Join Joe in the basement!!!!
That should cover all FIVE!!!

I agree he will not be making the decisions, but I am looking for the Left's desires - they demanded 'change'....but I am not sure the changes that have been put forth are what they want....I'm just curious

@ZuzecaSape The Presidency has no authority to demand a national mask mandate - maybe CONGRESS does.....but generally, it is the State's responsibilities. Also, every major metropolitan city and most states have mask mandates - have for months, the spike continues...

@tracycoyle I agree, I just like wearing masks.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:161232
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.