slug.com slug.com

2 0

#Breaking #News As the West still reels from the consequences of Covid, the clear winner looks to be China [rt.com]china/

YellowPill 7 Dec 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

With China, so much is camouflage, a lie. There are many faces to China. They have the dragon as emblem.
This in Christianity is evil, and China has no problem with unbelievably cruel, horrific practices.
They send deadly drugs to America hoping to make addicts or have the people die.
I think it shows atheists are amoral once a majority.

Yes, Covid-19 was the equalizer, maybe more, as you say.
A person can't believe in any God under CC; they are the Supreme power.

The Bible teaches immorality because that's an instruction book on the subject . The Chinese government doing what they do in spite of their Atheism, not because of it.

@maxmaccc You are about a grade 2 level of education, but I grant you this, it’s not your fault, your leftist inbred teachers have created you in the image of Satan. There is help though!

@Rick-A Try and stick to the subject matter if you possibly can.

@maxmaccc no, it's not. Don't get mixed up. You have no clue what it even is, so don't spout garbage. I guarantee you're upside down. I know my Bible especially Jesus, Yehoshua and
His is the religion of peace. I EASILY can explain your scripture, BUT you've hot too much wax in them.
Do you know what Vhina, atheist, so-called communist China is about ?
Do you know they're complete liars and hypocrits? Challenge, disagree, I welcome it.
Why gravitate to God if you don't believe? Just move on, let those interested come.

@2FollowHim You state "Don't get mixed up. You have no clue what it even is, so don't spout garbage."
Without knowing a thing about me you make assumptions you can't possibly know.
You also state "His is the religion of peace". Does the words "The Crusades" mean anything to you? The Conquistadors forced conversion of the natives in South America? The Inquisitions?
How about the relatively recent Balkan war or the war in Rwanda, all ethnically motivated.
You state "Just move on, let those interested come." I have moved on and i encourage others to do the same.
I am an Apostate. The Bible condones Genocide, Infanticide, Murder, Rape and Slavery, not to mention the treatment of women as subservient. The Quran is no different.
The Bible has multiple contradictions and covers all bases on all subjects.
Most believers self edit the Bible and pretend the repulsive parts don't exist as demonstrated by your post.
If you're looking for liars and hypocrites, look no further than the two biggest religions and their teachings.

@maxmaccc You are an idiot and let me assure you that the following statement is a clear indication of that. “The Bible teaches immorality because that's an instruction book on the subject.”

@Rick-Are you going to self edit out the examples i gave in my previous post of how mine and maybe your moral standards are higher than that of Gods of any stripe ?
Do you think Genocide is immoral? Do you think infanticide is immoral? does murder, rape or slavery sit well with you?
All are condoned in the Bible and you would know this if you have read it.
Are you going to deny it or excuse it?

I didn’t read the entire report but by the time you realize you are at war it’s already over and now Biden will complete the process and think he won!
He doesn’t have any concept of winning as long as he can commit fraud, rig and bs he thinks he a messiah!

I see that, too.

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

@maxmaccc Surely the Dems can find someone who's not a pathological liar?
First Obama, then Hillary, now Biden.
Are there any better choices ?
Was he always rotten, I wonder or was his wife and child being killed damage him?

@2FollowHim Lies concern you now?
Who is the worlds most famous liar?
Obviously it couldn't have been easy dealing with the unexpected deaths of close family members. Many people would have crumbled under that sort of strain.

@maxmaccc No, they don't. Don't twist my meaning. Lies need to concern EVERYBODY, whether republican or Democrat. I'm interested that Dems can get somebody who's NOT a liar to head their group.
I think Joe Biden was squarely caught out lying in 1978. I think his first wife was alive then?
He withdrew.
Hillary had a 140 body count of suicides, people jumping in fron of trains, all just before testifying.
Kind of hinders the process, yes?

We can't excuse people bcuz rough things happen? Let them continue lying?

Apparently Joe Biden's group he chose are very pro war.
So, a hypocrit. I don't know if Joe would be aware of any of it.

His collusion with China should drive people AWAY.
That's why I said Dems should try to get reliable leadership.
Maybe not possible?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:162376
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.