slug.com slug.com

4 12

Vaccine "passports" could be mandatory for travel, shopping and even the movies-
[zerohedge.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Dec 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now that the world has seen that the US can be brought to its knees by variant of a rather common virus, I suspect that every country that has any animus against us and a laboratory capable of creating a new and virulent strain of virus will be doing so. Just like Reagan was able to bring the old Soviet Union down by making it spend itself into bankruptcy, these foreign agents will see that they can get us to devalue our currency to the point that we will enter a new depression. I hope and pray that I am wrong.

Food line vaccine mandates will be the fastest way to inseminate the populous.

... this was inevitable .. and where we were headed before this 'plandemic' ...

A shot still requires quarantine for travel, so?

Read more: [businessinsider.com]

Remember all the 40s and 50s movies portraying travel in Europe during and after the war? Stern-faced Nazi/Soviet officers demanding to see your papers "allowing" you the privilege to travel? Sounds Orwellian to me. My question: if this is where we're headed will the practice ever be rescinded, or will this become normalized from here on?..

@MDonaldson I suspect that once a policy is implemented those charged with enforcing said policy will be very, very reluctant to eliminate the policy. As long as the COVID threat exists, then the COVID-activists will encourage the government to throttle our freedoms for our safety.

@EvilRoy48 So, what you're saying that everytime a new "strain" of Covid is "discovered", or some other plague, there will be more lockdowns-unless you're Home Depot, Costco, Walmart, et al....- imposed on small business and travel restrictions on the public. Kiss the Governor's ring - Cuomo, Newsom, Wolf et al...- or you'll not get the elitists favored exemptions that the biggies enjoy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:167062
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.