slug.com slug.com

2 2

LINK Leaked call captures Trump demanding GA Secretary of State 'find' votes to overturn Biden win | Daily Mail Online

This is what true evidence looks like. If Rudy or Sydney or anyone else had anything like this it would have been a much different story.

TheMiddleWay 8 Jan 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just curious, who exactly leaked the details on that call? Can't say I'm surprised to hear such by the way.

LOL, if you believe there are hooky votes, surely you would ask for them to be 'found', LOL, it's not rocket surgery!

@TheMiddleWay LOL, confirmation bias is a terrible thing.
"And there's nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you've recalculated.", could also mean, "if you admit there were actually more votes, no one will be investigated for fraudulent counting", you really need to step back and consider the alternatives here.

@TheMiddleWay That doesn't even scan, you muppet.
LOL, do you even know what confirmation bias is?

@TheMiddleWay WTF has that got to do with your assuming he was being dishonest, LOL, you melt.

@TheMiddleWay Why don't you just add "I HATE TRUMP", to "I'M KIND", in your biog, ya virtue signaling c....!

@TheMiddleWay Nah, of course you didn't.
Intellectual cowardice, at it's zenith.

@TheMiddleWay Whateva.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:168015
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.