slug.com slug.com

0 3

An absolutely excellent start for a list of alternative high-integrity investigative journalists, put together by Julianne Jaz. Thank you JJ! [I follow all these people. My additions & comments in brackets.]

In response to the question, "How can I determine "the truth"?

First - eliminate entirely ANYTHING promulgated by the MSM. Period. Their sole purpose is to propagandize the population on a 24/7 basis. [Critical step... no way you'll gain a new perspective unless you get the monkey off your back.]

Second, seek out the work of REAL, INDEPENDENT, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISTS. Here's a starter list: James Corbett (CorbettreportDOTcom), Whitney Webb (unlimitedhangoutDOTcom), Ryan Christián (lastamericanvagabondDOTcom) Derrick Broze (consciousresistanceDOTcom), Allison Hawver McDowell (wrenchinthegearsDOTcom), Cory Morningstar (artofannihilationDOTcom), CJ Hopkins (ConsentFactoryDOTcom), Jon Rappoport (nomorefakenewsDOTcom), Del Bigtree (HighwireDOTcom), Robert F. Kennedy Jr (Children's Defense Fund), Catherine Austin Fitts (solarireportDOTcom). [I would add Daniel Liszt (DarkjournalistDOTcom), Dave Cullen (computingforeverDOTcom) and Amazing Polly (amazingpollyDOTnet)]

(Apologies in advance to the many folks I left off this list, which was only meant to get the questioner started!)

Third - use your core list of people (referenced above) to lead you to additional sources of information. Whose work do they reference? Who do they interview? [My favorite tactic... trust your network!]

Fourth - if you haven't already, build a trusted group of friends who also pursue following independent, investigative journalists and use them to help vet your sources. [Exactly!]

Fifth - It should go without saying, but here it is anyway - VET ALL YOUR SOURCES ON A CONTINUAL BASIS. Listen critically, follow the links and documentation they provide for their work and evaluate them for yourself, ask what stories are not being told and why, ask who benefits from the stories that are being told and in what ways? Remember even trusted sources are human and have blindspots.

Sixth - REMAIN SKEPTICAL. ALWAYS.

As you might have already discerned, determining the truth is an ACTIVE PROCESS, one which requires your own direct participation. Contrast this with simply being spoonfed "information" by the MSM, which virtually never comes with actual documentation, or whose documentation is severely compromised by who paid for it. Laziness won't cut it if you are sincerely determined to find the truth for yourself.

kyaiyo 5 Jan 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169346