slug.com slug.com

2 0

Please do we have Canadians here? what's going on in Canada ?

Carlos_prince700 4 Jan 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All good from what I see. Government preaches and the rest of us get along day to day.
Only the most vocal seem to have fines or the media get the politicians riled up.
Nothing like states.

honestly this not funny any more, something needs to be done ,this is not just about some set of good for nothing set of person call government , we all are government . before who so ever got into power he or she was just an ordinary citizen ..

Well everyone is doing nothing. The rules are getting strickter while they falsify the nunbers to incite fear. If you test positive, have no symptoms and don't get sick you are a case. Every test after the first one to see if you are better yet that comes out positive is another NEW case. Thus is how yhe numbers inflate. Quebec is locked down with a 9pm curfew and ontario is considering it.

My favourite piece is all the liberals in ontario blindly following whatever doug ford decrees after refering to him as a "Canadian Trump" during his election. Turns out ford was a liberal and only his methhead brother maintained any conservative values in That family.

We are fucked. We need an army of killdozers and a protest that looks like demolishing some buildings. Then we need to trash the charter and plagerize the constitution of the united states, buy guns and police the politicians if we try to form Gov 2.0

this is very sad ,what exactly is this world turning into,are there still God fearing people ?
we need God intervention before things get outta hand... it appears to me like there are some individuals behind this corona virus bullshit , if my thoughts are correct then what exactly do they want to make out of this ?

@Carlos_prince700 well my dramatic grandstanding aside you are correct something real needs to be done but I think that solving the real problem is a long road. We need better People at the helm and good people don't enjoy the idea of diving into the slime.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169995
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.