slug.com slug.com

3 10

How on earth can you actually blame someone and what they say for the actions of a completely separate person. I’ve never once heard Trump speak and actually thought he was making any kind of call to violent action and if I did how is that his fault? Why wouldn’t I be held accountable?

Jamierohm 4 Jan 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A fish does not know it's wet. When you are in that bubble, unless you come out of it and look at it from the outside, you have no clue you are in that bubble. The irony is that many of the charges made against Trump can be made against many members of Congress: inciting protests that got out-of-hand.

I see no evidence that Trump wanted his usual large rally/protest to be anything other than just making a forceful but peaceful statement. That's the of the 1st Amendment, if it gets out of hand, and it is the duty to hold people accountable for illegal actions - a tenet of conservatism.

Let me start by saying that I agree with you ! I offer this as part of the explanation: Too many people and "news" outlets view him through their own filters of hate. This means they can only see him doing bad things. Should he be doing good, it is automatically distorted into him doing evil.

So, when he encourages peaceful demonstration....he must be inciting violence.

I have asked MANY people why their hate is better than the hate they accuse Trump of. Hate is hate, in my opinion.
No one has ever answered. All I get is some variant of "Trump is bad".

Makes sense. I mean, what you’re saying, not what they actually do! They are all lunatics. Very scary.

Trump came out as a business man not as a politician. He ran the country as he would a business. People are suspicious of politicians . Trump did not take a pay cheque . He contributed his time and money to his effort to make America great again.

Never attempt rational expectations of anyone who is irrational.

VERY good point.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:170878
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.