slug.com slug.com

2 4

For the bulk of the Trump administration I have disagreed with many of his policies (tariffs, not ending wars, spending, etc&hellipšŸ˜‰ but I felt sympathetic because of the completely one-sided treatment from the media and big tech. I thought it was because of their inability to accept 2016. Now that Biden is about to take over and I see what big tech and corporate media are doing to silence, not just Trump but anyone they determine to be ā€œdeplorableā€ itā€™s becoming clear that it wasnā€™t just Trump. They truly appear to be authoritarian at least when it comes to speech. I donā€™t know where we go from here but I canā€™t see things getting better without getting worse beforehand.

jbrown94305 4 Jan 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wars? What war did Trump get us into? Seems u have no clue what u are talking about.

I canā€™t find where I said he started any wars. I think what I said was he didnā€™t END any of the current ones like he campaigned on...

as for "wars" Trump never got our military into new wars and he did try to draw down US military presence in the middle east but the military and the State dept lied to him about following his orders to pull troops out.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:174265
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.