slug.com slug.com

2 2

I have been considering buying myself a new car. Not that I am not able to drive my audio Quattro tt many places at the moment. I know I know your thinking what a twat and you could be right. In the current circumstances I’m thinking of making this work to my advantage whilst sticking a finger up to Boris and hitting the government where it hurts.

I’m thinking of peacefully disobeying and getting arrested under these unenforceable laws politely acquiescing to the stupidity of power. Saying nothing of course to the police officers and insisting on my day in court by refusing to pay the fine where it will be thrown out. Nice bit of compensation from the unlawful arrest and a big black mark against the officers involved.

I’m not sure it does sound like fun and instead of buying another twat car I might just give all the compo to the first random homeless man I bump into. What do you think?

CHFandango 7 Jan 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You must be retired

No I’m one of those working to pay all the furloughs so is my husband and my three daughters paying 30 per cent tax my son paying 40 per cent tax and my husband paying 50 cent. Not to mention the 20 percent we all pay for services which as we don’t set fires or commit crime doesn’t seem to matter plus my husband and myself pay an additional £12,000 per year plus NHS to pay for medical. And after all that I would hive it to a homeless person because the middle class in England are screwed for growing out of poverty and trying to make a better life for ourselves and others around them. Rant over stay safe and may God be with you

Go for it! I have been threatened that staff would call police if I didn't wear a mask. I just say, "Go ahead, I have a medical exemption." So far, no arrests.

Cheers I will. I’m going to do it and will update and video who I give the compensation to. Love be with you my friend

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176099
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.